vendredi 17 mars 2017

13 arts - Challenge 52


Coucou!!
Je vous présente ma page pour le défi sur le blog de 13@rts!!!
Pour voir le défi, c'est juste ICI.

Hello!
Here is my participation for the 13@rts challenge!
To see the challenge, it's HERE.

Voici ma page: 
Here is my layout : 

Plans rapprochés : 
Some closes up : 



I used : 
- Ayeeda Paint Gold Glitter 13@rts
- Ayeeda Ink Splash! Black Glitter 13@rts
- Ayeeda Ink Splash! White 13@rts
- 13@rts paper His&Hers Collection
- 13@rts Chipboards
- Badge Accent Scrapbooking
- Étampes Les Ateliers de Karine "Mon monde à moi"









9 commentaires:

  1. This page is sensational Kareen! I adore how you used the gold and black glitter, just marvelous, it almost has a mystical feel to it....thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. I love your page Kareen! It's stunning and I can see great textures here!Thank you so much for sharing your talent at 13arts!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. I love your page Kareen! It's stunning and I can see great textures here!Thank you so much for sharing your talent at 13arts!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Une superbe de belle création Kareen !! J'adore toute la texture et les petits détails ici et là. Ton choix de couleur est trop hot ... J'adooore !! Merci pour ta belle participation à 13@rts.

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Cette Pagé est à couper le souffle !!! Merci de ta participation :-)

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Beautiful page. I love every details. Thank you for playing with us on 13Arts blog :)

    RépondreEffacer
  7. Lovely LO! And I love dark colors :) Lots of great details! Thank you so much for joining 13arts challenge and I wish you good luck!
    Lady E 13arts DT

    RépondreEffacer
  8. This is stunning!!!! Thank you for joining us for the "Clock" challenge over at 13@rts xx

    RépondreEffacer
  9. what a gorgeous mixed media canwas

    RépondreEffacer